Question removed

Asked by Nesconset Home Owner, 11767 Sat May 9, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon May 11, 2009
Very few owners will actually rent to own--most will give first right of refusal--why not buy rather than wasting your money on a rental.

Anna
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun May 10, 2009
It seems to me that your realtor should be able to help you. Are you trying to sell on your own? In this market, it's not a good idea. You won't save a penny. Remember the buyers are looking for bargains and if they know you don't have to pay a realtor they won't want to either. And, if you don't have the benefit of the MLS or a professional, you'll have fewer buyers even seeing your home. There are sellers out there that are willing to rent to own or are willing to hold the mortgage. If you'd like to discuss your needs further, please feel free to contact me. Good luck. Happy Mother's Day.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Jaishree Zil…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Sun May 10, 2009
Hi ,
Are you currently working with a Realtor? What is your price range, and time frame? I would love to help you please give me a call or email me. Thanks.

631-889-2997
http://www.jaishreezilpelwar.signatureonline.net