relocating to Cordova and I am concerned about high crime areas. Could you please advise as to the areas that are more frequented with crime.?

Asked by Samheaden, Cordova, TN Thu Aug 9, 2012

My husband and I both are retired military veterans and looking for a nice community to raise our son, good school, good church and an area that is not frequented by section 8

Answers

3
Sherry Hulen, Agent, Germantown, TN
Sat Dec 1, 2012
what price range are you looking in? this will determine the location. there are some great neighborhoods I can show you!
Sherry Hulen
shulen@crye-leike.com
9o1-550-6270
Sherry Hulen, Agent, Germantown, TN
Thu Oct 4, 2012
you can contact me at shulen@crye-leike.com
it depends on the price range you are looking in as to what areas
we suggest. I can show you around.
Sharon Long, Agent, Cordova, TN
Thu Aug 9, 2012
I am a realtor and I live in Cordova. It is a subdivision called Cordova The Town, beautiful neighborhood with small yards and new construction homes for sale as well as existing homes.
Prices ranging from $175,000 and up. There is a brand new school walking distance from Cordova The Town. Churches on every corner. Call Sharon with First National Realty at 901-461-6132 for a showing. Thanks!