Home Buying in Old Greenwich>Question Details

Test1234, Home Buyer in Chappaqua, NY

real estate trends for last ten years for riverside and old greenwich, ct

Asked by Test1234, Chappaqua, NY Sun Jul 19, 2009

can some one point me to web-site which gives me 10-20 year trends on monthly level.
eg: #sales, #months inventory, avg sale price, median sale price.

Charles Nedder’s answer
This is Charlie Nedder from Weichert Capital Properties & Estates.
Riverside CT Homes for Sale / Sold and Old Greenwich CT Homes for Sale / Sold can be researched, however I am not aware of a website that provides this information. As a realtor in the area, I would be happy to help you conduct your research, just give me a call or send an email.
Charles Nedder
Weichert Capital Properties
203-322-8800 x123
Web Reference: http://www.cnedder.com
Our office has a couple of town wide graphs, one for average price range and one for medium price range. They go back to around 1990 but they are for the whole town of Greenwich and are annual data. I don't know whether that information would be helpfut to you bu I would be happy to share it with you if you would like to send me your email.

Diane Dutcher
Coldwell Banker Residential Properties

Don't think what you are seeking exists.....since most real estate organizations have not been computerized for even 10 years it's unlikely this information will turn up on a website.......It may attainable but through considerable time and effort.