rating of moon mountain neighborhood phoenix

Asked by ahcoll, 60611 Wed May 7, 2014

Answers

4
Tony Tramont…, , Peoria, AZ
Mon Jun 9, 2014
Wow, I went to Moon Mountain for elementary school about 25 years ago.. It was a completely different school, literally.. They've since bulldozed it and rebuilt it. Anyhow, enough self reflection.. I'd be happy to pull some current demographics of the neighborhoods that surround this schools and feed into it. I can also direct you to some resources to obtain crime and safety stats. Finally, if you want I'd be happy to provide my personal opinion and knowledge of the area.

Tony Tramontozzi
Arizona Housing Experts
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jun 3, 2014
Are you looking for a crime report, school rating, or some other statistic?
Joseph Domino, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed May 7, 2014
I am not really sure what you are asking for with your question. Moon Mountain is a very small neighborhood in N. Phoenix. It is very nice, upscale and convenient.

Anyone who knows Phoenix will know that you cannot use zip codes to make rational choices about demographics. Phoenix neighborhoods often span zip codes or one end of a zip code could be very low end properties and the other very high end. The zip code that you are looking at, 85029, has properties ranging from under $100K to well into the millions. You cannot expect that the affluent neighborhood has the same characteristics as the modest neighborhoods.

This is one of the reasons why I do not like internet research when you are unfamiliar with an area. You will never get a clear picture. You must visit the area to see what attributes it has.

To directly answer your question. Moon Mountain is a very nice neighborhood by most measures but it is not for everyone.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed May 7, 2014
You can visit http://www.HomeFair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics. They have a great side by side zip code comparison feature as well.

Chris