kuanhuang913…, Other/Just Looking in Canoga Park, CA

property tax reduce

Asked by kuanhuang91304, Canoga Park, CA Sun Jul 8, 2012

Any advice to reduce the property tax by
1. do it myself
2. Hire an agent to do ? any trust agent

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Have you visited the County Tax Assessors office:
They probably have a procedure for that:

You should be able to do it yourself.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes
thank you
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more