property on the market for 83K, what would be a reasonable offer to make on this property?

Asked by Farnsy, 34224 Wed Oct 7, 2009

Answers

8
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Consult with your buyers agent who can pull comp's determine value of property based on number of factors involved. No one can render an opinion unless property is reviewed based on condition and etc.

GREAT you found a property Good luck with sale contract

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com
Kelli Geddeis, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2009
You have to offer what you are comfortable paying for a home. But to help you determine the fair market value contact a professional realtor. They can run an analysis for you to see what similar homes in age, and sq. footage have sold for in the last 90 days and also what the percentage is of sales price to list price (example : sales prices are averaging 84% of list price). At that point it is up to you to make the final decision with what you are comfortable offering knowing of course that the seller can accept, reject or counter and then it is up to you whether to move forward if they counter. Hope this helps.
, ,
Thu Oct 8, 2009
You can offer what every you think the Florida home is worth. I would call a Florida appriaser tell him you wanthim to do a pensil search on the property. I"m sure he can give you an idea if it will appriaser or not. You can assure him he will get the appriasal.
Michael Putn…, Other Pro, Venice, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Hello Farnsy,
I'm pretty sure I know which property you are asking about and based on some specific info regarding the property I think you should offer about xx% below asking price. Get in touch with me to fill in the blanks.
Mike Putnam
Coldwell Banker
Venice, FL
....941..662...9941...
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Farnsy,

Good luck with your purchase.

Issues of pricing are best supported by using the skills of a local real estate professional. They will be able to provide you with the information required to make your offer as well as the logic to back it up.

The best offers are those that can be supported by comparing the subject property with recently sold similar homes within the same proximity.

Depending on the home and its location it's entirely possible the best offer could be higher than the asking price..........

Contact an agent for their support

The Eckler Team
John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Farnsy, you need a local agent (I am NOT one) to help you here. A local agent will be able to tell you about the area and will be able to give you a CMA that will give you a good Idea what the property is worth.

Both former answers are very good and to the point - ACT!

John
Andre Plessis, Both Buyer And Seller, Canoga Park, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Talk to a good agent. Get comparables onthe property and you will have an idea of what you should pay for the property. Keep in mind that youwon't be the only one to bid onthe property. So if you want it, you may have to pay more than the asking price.
Laura Kildahl, Agent, Englewood, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Good Morning Farnsy,
Would have to know more about the property. There is no equation as far as bidding goes. Why not get in touch and we can talk about the property and come up with your answer.
Laura Kildahl
Floridian Realty Services
realtor@laurakildahl.com
941=416-0656
877-473-4321