Kota, Home Buyer in 78660

personaly I believe the price is too high

Asked by Kota, 78660 Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

11
Then obviously you are not sold on the house. A house has to be "sold" several times during a transaction. First the listing agent has to sell it to other agents in order to get them to show the property. Then the house has to be sold to the buyer - meaning the buyer has to be sold on it's value in order to make a bid. Even after the seller and buyer agree on a sales price the home must be sold again to the appraiser. The appraiser must be able to confirm comparable properties that have sold in the vicinity in order to put an appraised value on the house. All that before the sold sign ever goes up in the yard. The key is to hire a trustworthy agent that is willing to do the homework. Happy hunting!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 17, 2012
http://www.sherryhindmarsh.com
(512) 731-8316
Flag Sat Mar 17, 2012
Hard to find something that new in that location these days. Consider the area and the product.
Raj,
You have great questions. Currently, I live in Pflugerville and the KB homes being buit in Harris Branch and the Northtown area are different. You have to take into account the different upgrades that are being done in the neighborhoods; the location and convenience of getting to downtown Austin; amenitites like pools, tennis courts, etc. In addition, schools will play a big role in price also. For example, Northtown Park is in Pflugerville school district and Harris Branch is in Manor school district. Remember that you can submit an offer on any home based on your purchasing power. If you are not working with an agent, I encourage you to hire one on your behalf. I would love to assist you in your purchase. If you are working with an agent, please do not consider this a solicitation for your business. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Teresa Tibbs
"Your Angel in Real Estate"
Stanberry & Associates
512-431-2442
wht is the diffferent between buying kb home at pfugerville and kb home at austin, harrish brach .
can u compare prices of these location , which side ll be better buy home ? can u contruct kb homes of austin at north town of pfugerville ,?
Hi Raj,
Have you visited both areas and do you have a Realtor helping you? I ask this because I am so sad when I hear stories about buyers walking into builders with no representation and the builders agent tells them lots of things but does not follow through. Okay, now the answer - each neighborhood is master planned and usually has models specific to the neighborhood. The pricing is based off of several factors and they are usually the price of the land, demand and inventory. Which neighborhood do you like best? The resale will not be much different in these areas so I would not worry about that. I work with clients in both areas all the time. Let me know if I can help you any further and please have a Realtor help you when you go to see the homes - you will be happy you had someone to guide your and it costs you nothing! Best Regards, Laura Rosales - Realtor with Premiere Team Real Estate 512-771-5334 laura@premiereteam.com
Flag Fri Mar 1, 2013
The best determiner for a fair price is to consider the comparable sales in the area, then compare them with the condition of the property you are considering. Make an offer, negotiate, and see where you meet on a price with the seller. That is how fair market value is determined. An appraiser has to agree in order to obtain the mortgage, but the definition of "fair market value" is the price at which a seller is willing to sell and a buyer is willing to buy.
The owner will believe the sold price will be to low.
What's new?
The buyer, or potential buyer, as well as the seller ARE obligated to make such statements.
The ONLY time they have ANY meaning is when followed with an offer.
To touchy of a topic, Active Comps and Sold Comps won't always and should not always be the be all end all. Look at what it would cost to rebuild as well.
You have to look at similar sold and active comparable homes to truly understand what a house is worth. Have your agent go over this data with you so can understand the market.... Feeling is one thing but backing up that feeling with market data will tell you the truth.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Bid something different. You just have to agree on a couple of things....what you think it is worth ...what the seller is willing to take for it, and what the bank will lend on it.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
A look at the sold comps will tell you if a home is priced too high. Contact a local real estate agent if you are not working with one.

Good Luck,
Christine Mcdaniel
I don't know what home you are referring to, but you may be right. If so, make an offer that is appropriate and see what happens. List price is just a starting place, some are high others are low and generate multiple offers and some are about right.