parking for Irvington residents

Asked by Linda S., Westchester County, NY Sun Jul 5, 2009

How do new residents of Irvington park at the train station(s)? How long is the waiting list?

Answers

3
Lisalynne, Home Buyer, Irvington, NY
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Hi! We live near Main Street in Irvington but my husband drives to the Ardsley train station to park because it is much less crowded. If you take the 7:16 train to Grand Central you are almost guaranteed parking really close to the train platform. It is also a beautiful view, nice for waking up slowly! Hope that helps.
Robin Lynch, , Westchester County, NY
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Hi Linda S.

You can check out the MTA website regarding parking at the Irvington train station by clicking on:

http://as0.mta.info/mnr/stations/station_detail.cfm?key=28

You can also contact the parking operator for mor information.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
760 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
914-315-6182
Barbara Hall…, Agent, Irvington, NY
Sun Jul 5, 2009
Irvington residents have two choices. You can get a parking permit from Metro North which allows you to park at the Irvington train station. Or you can go to town hall and purchase a parking permit for the Ardsley on Hudson train station. As far as I know both lots are on a first come first serve basis, and there is no waiting list. \ If I can answer any more questions, you can contact me at Hudson Shores: 914-591-5600 I've lived in Irvington for 23 years. Barbara Hallen