ok i have a question we is trying to buy a house and i guess the va told him he need to fix a few things on

Asked by Roslyn, 28314 Tue Aug 12, 2008

his credit but no one has told us how to fix it he's been in army for 10 years and he's an E6 he's 1st wife just caused a lot of problems on his credit anyone that can help please

Answers

2
Trena Daigna…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Mon Aug 18, 2008
Often credit issues can be resolved in a minimal amount of time. It all depends on what is on the credit report and how old the items are. The best way to resolve credit problems is through a reputable lender who can assist you with exactly what needs attention and the order of attention. Often times people pay a particular debt off or down when the money could have been used more effectively in other ways like reducing several debts instead of paying on just one, etc. If you like I can refer you to a lender that would be happy to provide you guidance in this area. Please contact me through my website if you are interested. Whatever you do, don't let this continue to haunt you. The sooner you take action, the sooner you can purchase a home and move past your families credit dilemma. Best of luck and congratulations for taking action!
Rose Cramer, Agent, Denver, NC
Tue Aug 12, 2008
I would start with a good loan officer. They have access to your credit report and can analysis the data. They should be telling you what to do. If you would like to be contacted by a lender, just respond to my website and we can get you started with someone. The quicker you start the quicker you will be in that next home Good luck.. our website is http://www.carolina-real-estate.com