Shahin Haxhiu, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

neighboorhoods near disney

Asked by Shahin Haxhiu, Washington, DC Mon Dec 30, 2013

Answers

5
Trung Nguyen, Agent, Winter Garden, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Shahin,

Hope you are not overwhelm with the answers we are providing. We are here to assist you to the best of our ability.

Everybody buying homes near Disney with the purpose like vacation rentals, vacation homes for family, investments with easy rental, or just a primary home close to all the attractions.

If you are looking for vacation rentals properties, West and Southwest of Disney are the choices. North or Northeast of Disney are the areas for some of the nice, well established neighbors. Directly East and South of Disney are mostly Hospitality businesses and reasonable price homes.

Hope this would help and please do not hesitate to let us know if you want to know specific details of each of the area.

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
Tom Bawany, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Maitland, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Hello Shahin

Four Corners in the West, Kissimmee and Celebration in the East, Davenport and Reunion to the South and Lake Buena Vista, Windermere and Independence to the North

Pls contact me if I can be of help getting you a Pre Approval if you are financing your purchase

Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
HI Shahin:

Depending on if you wish to use the property as your primary home or vacation home & what your budget is you have plenty of options:

1) For A Primary Home:
Windermere would be my number 1 choice, Dr. Phillips is also nice but homes there are mostly are older. Gated community of Providence in Davenport is beautiful as well (voted as the best community in Central Florida by Parade of Home for 3 consecutive years), The new development of Champions Gate is also fantastic.

2) For Vacation: In my opinion, Reunion would be by far the best choice with 3 golf courses, water park, spa, 10+ Pools throughout the development, restaurant, tennis Courts,.. It is like living within a city that is build like a resort. The vacation portion of Champions Gate is also nice, There are a lot of other communities in Davenport & Kissimmee's 34747 zip code that are pretty nice. So depending on where your budget is & what you prefer you'll have different choices.

Below is a link to some properties within these areas so you can get a feel for your options;

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/9995…

We sell a lot of homes in Disney area so feel free to send me an email with your requirements and I would be more than happy to narrow down your search & help you find a great home within your wish list.

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Search Entire MLS At: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/search
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Shahin:

Here is a link to a blog I wrote for Trulia that describes some of the best neighborhoods near Disney that allow for vacation rentals invetments. http://www.trulia.com/blog/antonio_vega-pacheco/2009/09/disn…

There are many other good locations that can also be used for full time residential if that is your need. Contact me with any questions. I have lived in the Disney area for the last 24 years.

Tony Vega
407-791-9086 direct and text
http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Dr. Phillips, Windermere, and Celebration are the closest neighborhoods as they all border Disney World. None of them have any short term rental property. If you are looking for short term rental then you want a resort like Windsor Hills or a neighborhood like Formosa Gardens. There are a ton of them. If you want a full list, click on my picture and contact me.