needed some ideas pls

Asked by Ca, Fontana, CA Sat Sep 22, 2012

the listing agent and I have given an offer at BofA a month already, the latest update as of last week was BofA still awaiting for the HUD responds to extension of variance of appraisal. It's been 4 months ago that short sale property has been appraised for. im just wondering, how long will it take for the HUD to respond to bofA?and what will be the next step already?thanks for all of your help!!

Answers

2
, ,
Tue May 7, 2013
Well I am wondering are you the buyer? It sounds like you are using
FHA financing and therefore if there is an existing FHA appraisal you need to go by that. Good luck getting the appraiser to admit that he was wrong if that is the case. So I may be mistaken about what you are saying, but that FHA appraisal will apply for 6 months. Here is the thing, if your credit is decent you can get a conforming mortgage that most likely will do every thing the FHA financing will do for you, assuming your credit it good.
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Fri May 3, 2013
What is your agent telling you? When you enter into a purchase contract , you should expect to have representation as a buyer?

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference:  http://www.JoryBlake.com