need to know how much to ask for a developed acre(power pole, septic, city water and a 12x24 work shed wired with 220) in the belforest area.

Asked by Lisa Weinzierl, Newton, AL Sun Feb 6, 2011

thankyou!

Answers

4
Christine Ma…, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
This is difficult to answer without seeing. If it has potential for commercial use it might be worth more. There are not many lots currently for sale in the area outside of some of the subdivisions. The fact that there is power, septic, etc... is a plus, but the exact location is the key. I am a local realtor with an office in Daphne, and do a lot of business in that area. I would be glad to meet with you, walk your lot and give you a better idea as to its value. You can contact me directly at chrismahar@robertsbrothers.com. Thanks.
David Kahall…, Agent, Daphne, AL
Fri Jun 20, 2014
We're in the middle of Bellforest in our new office located on Hwy 181 and Co. Rd. 64 across the street from Kravers Seafood. Stop by and we'll look at other pieces of property similar to yours in Bellforest and determine a price. If you live too far away, give us a call at Shamrock Properties at 251-533-9445 and we'll be happy to give you a free evaluation and our pricing opinion for your property.
Parrish Walk…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Okay, it looks like you have to copy and paste the link into your browser and it will work. Trulia must disable them somehow so that if you just click, it won't work. Sorry!
Parrish Walk…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Mon Feb 7, 2011
It's hard to answer that question without knowing more about your property. However, I am placing a link that will show you the only three tracts of land that have sold in Belforest (at least on the MLS), as well as one that was listed but never sold. This may help you get an idea, but considering the lack of sales it's going to take a much closer look for any professional to get a good idea of potential market value. I have other resources that I can use to find sales that didn't go through the MLS, but I need to know the specific property.

If you'd like me to dig further and get a better estimate of fair market value for your property, please send me a personal note at pwalker@oracleofmobile.com or call me at (251) 459-4764. I hope to hear from you!

Belforest Land Sales: http://www.navica2.net/displays/?n=234&i=7082136&k=7sYJ