need legal advise on HOA dropping all ins on townhome units in Gardner Ks.

Asked by Kansas Resident, Olathe, KS Wed Apr 9, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Apr 9, 2014
When it comes to any legal advice, it's always best to consult with an attorney; don't simply rely on online information...
0 votes
I am asking if any one knows of a good atty that deals with this type of problems.
Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Gardner Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more