need help looking for a rental homes

Asked by olend williams, Raleigh, NC Thu Aug 1, 2013

700 900 a month

Answers

1
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I don't handle rental homes but may be able to point you in the right direction or get you in contact with someone who does. BUT.. I would be remiss is asking if you haven't looked at purchasing a home yet? I just closed a home to a young, first home buying couple who purchased a 1500 sq. ft home in a nice neighborhood with 100% financing. Their monthly mortgage payment with taxes and insurance built in was right at $800/month. I certainly would love to be able to help you do that.

In the meanwhile, if you Google rental homes for Raleigh, or Wake County, you will see several local companies that specialize in these and NOT apartments. What I will tell you not to do..and if you do be VERY careful, is use Craigslist to search fro a rental. There are scammers out there who will advertise almost too good to believe rentals but insist they be able to pull your credit first before showing the home to you. Never let anyone do that over the phone!!!

If I can be of any help to you, please visit my website at http://www.RaleighHomeMarket.com for my contact information. You'll also see a link for local lenders who can assess your ability to purchase at no expense to you.

Ernie