need better filters to find homes or townhome with pool or pool access, prefer waterfront, min 2 bed, 2 bath, single story for retiring couple both 63

Asked by John Hammond, Chico, CA Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

6
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Contact me if you still need help with this. I am currently assisting another client with a waterfront home in Elk Grove. I can easily set up a search for you with whatever custom filters you would like.

916-529-3707
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Fri Aug 30, 2013
You are not going to get a useful home search on Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo or Redfin.
You can only get useful home search results through a Realtor who subscribes to her or his local MLS.
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Looks like you got some really good answers below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Your best filter is definitely going to be a qualified real estate agent. They will be able to screen the properties and spend time looking for you. Great deal, considering their services are free to you!
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Aug 30, 2013
I would suggest you work with a buyer's agent who can filter down more specifically than some of the general online searches. For example, in Elk Grove, you could search for retirement communities. Sun city is a beautiful complex there, but there's also some others that don't have as organized of activities etc. There's lake front properties for man made lakes around there.

You don't mention price range and that will also play.

You might end up with multiple searches since I don't know of an area that might have all of what you're asking for in one, depending on your price range.
Tina Costa, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Aug 30, 2013
The realtor MLS system has a filter for this and it generally is accurate. I have utilized this for past clients. I would be happy to send you listings and/or take you to view homes. Please let me know if you would be interested in this.

Thank You,
Tina Costa
Affiniti Real Estate
916-949-4124
TLCrealestate1@gmail.com