Home Buying in Deptford>Question Details

Ezy20004, Home Buyer in Deptford, NJ

need a mortgage broker that will really help. Also will a delinquent Sallie mae private loan mess my chances up for getting approved for a loan

Asked by Ezy20004, Deptford, NJ Sat Sep 3, 2011

Hi Ezy2004,
The answer to your question is sometimes dependent on the type and length of the deliquency, as well as the individual lender/mortgage company. I do find Gateway Funding to be a reputable lender, but I do have another lender who has been more flexible on their terms and have been able to close loans that Gateway has denied. Our real estate firm is the only broker located in Deptford Township and could offer you the best guidance in purchasing a property in this community. Please call me on my cell if I can be of further asistance to you in obtaining mortgage approval and locating you a property.
Kerry "Kenny" Foster
Budd Realty, Inc.
901 Cooper Street
Deptford, NJ 08096
http://www.Budd Realty.com
Cell: 856/371-2815
Gateway Funding is a good mortgage company. If you follow up with him and find out what you need to do, we can then set out searching for your new home. Once you have talked to Kevin, give me a call.
Hi Ezy,

I can tell you from experience that a delinquent student loan be an issue. I recently had a client that encountered this situation. Your best bet would be to work with a good mortgage rep that can educate you on curing the default so you can move forward with qualifying a mortgage. If you would like some assistance in finding a reputable mortgage broker, feel free to shoot me an email.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
Hello Ezy20004,
My name is Kevin Bullock and I'm a Mortgage Originator with Gateway Funding. I will be more than willing to help you with your mortgage needs. Delinquincies can be of some concern but we should definitely talk and assess the whole situation before we come to any conclusions. My contact info is provided for you below. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, check out the link below... We really are here to help our borrowers!!

Kevin Bullock Sr.
Mortgage Originator
Gateway Funding
888-572-4490 - Toll Free
732-947-1090 - Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011