Mom3, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

2nd home in the Wrinkle Point area of West Dennis.......

Asked by Mom3, Pennsylvania Mon Jul 21, 2008

There are not many "for sales" right now in Wrinkle Point. Can anyone recommend similar types of neighborhoods in the Dennis, Harwich area?

Answers

6
Peggy Gabour, Agent, Brewster, MA
Mon Jul 21, 2008
East Dennis, Corportation or Mayflower beach areas are wonderful; also Harwich Port which are close to Nantucket Sound beaches.
Pat Mechlins…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Wed Aug 24, 2016
Hi...yes I can recommend several neighborhoods in Dennis and Harwich ...why don't you give me a call and let me know exactly what you are looking for. I live in West Dennis and know of several homes for sale in great areas.

Pat Mechlinski 774-254-4493
Pat Mechlins…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Wed Aug 24, 2016
West Dennis has some great neighborhoods. I live in West Dennis and know of some great homes for sale even with water view...call Pat Mechlinski 774-254-4493
Lorraine, Home Owner, Dennis, MA
Wed May 16, 2012
West Dennis has beautiful homes right outside Wrinkle Point... there isn't a pool but there is a public dock if you have a boat and there are no homeowners association fees
Sandinshoes, , West Dennis, MA
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Wait until late July or August and there will be properties for Sale. When you ask for similar neighborhoods, are you meaning one with a pool and docking facilities with proximity to the beach? There is a house for sale on North Rd., just outside of Wrinkle Point near Kelley Pond.
Jj339, , West Dennis, MA
Tue May 5, 2009