my wife works for well fargo, and she got accpted offer on house she buying w/ pasreo which is well fargo

Asked by George, San Diego, CA Mon Feb 16, 2009

company that takes care of thier foreclosures, and will open escrow soon, since my wife works w/ wells, is it possibe for them to stop the process somehwre in escro because of that, or wil it be a walk in the park?

Answers

3
Crestico Rea…, , Los Angeles County, CA
Mon Feb 16, 2009
It should be a walk in the park unless you run into some Financing issues or if there is a clause in the contract with Pasreo that says so. if you need help with financing our firm works with an Direct Lender which does an excellent job on getting the loan closed just on time on purchaes transactions. you can email me directly for more information about the lender mitra.karimi@crestico.com
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Feb 17, 2009
George,

This is an interesting situation. The best thing to do is to have your wife ask, it is better to know sooner than later and handle the matter straight up than possibly have it cause unnecessary issues down the road.

Nest regards,

Mark
George, , San Diego, CA
Mon Feb 16, 2009
i understand, the thing is there is a clause saying that it prohibits the sale to any well fargo member, so would it be a walk in the park w/ that in mind, or wut are the chances of it falling though escrow w/ that, or is thier posibilities they can ignore that factor