my wife and i are looking to purchase a home in florida and relocate, looking for quaint but not congested easy access to beaches.

Asked by fcasiano1, Sarasota, FL Sun May 27, 2012

beaches, beaches, beaches

Answers

9
James Fla, , Pompano Beach, FL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Hi Fcasiano,

Have you considered a mobile home in a 55+ community?

I have one available but it is in Pompano Beach, 10 min from the beach and in a 55+ community. My listing is being processed so you should see it shortly on the site. This is a one of a kind home that you will not find anywhere else. It has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. New plumbing, sub-floors, ceramic tiles throughout home. Drywall throughout home including ceilings (something you don't find in most mobile homes. Outdoor screened patio with your very owe tiki bar to host gatherings (my profile pic). Masterbath has walk in jacuzzi tub, one of a kind kitchen with granite counters.

Email me at pompanohome@gmail.com and I will be glad to provide all pictures and details.

James
Connie Andre…, Home Buyer, Sarasota, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Just listed nice private neighborhood. All updated pool good location to shopping and beaches. Contact Eric with Sandles reality.should b in MLS today. Just went on market reasonable price inflow 40's. My number 941-320-5838. Ask for Connie.
Werner Untri…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon May 28, 2012
To get close to the beaches and do not have to spent a fortune, the best bet is Nokomis or Venice. You can get homes for under $200,000 and have less than 5 minutes to the beach.

Please contact me at 941-356-6580 or info@2Sarasota.com .

Kind Regards

Werner Untrieser
Broker Associate, CRS, CIPS, GRI, TRC, SFR

http://www.WernerUntrieser.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon May 28, 2012
Ah....the beaches! What's not to like.

Quaint, not congested, easy access....and a nearby international airport...that is often truly beneficial.

I live in Dunedin Fl, home to the most visited state park in Florida....Honeymoon Island. Pristine, not commercialized and miles and miles and miles of white sand beach and not a hotel in sight.

Downtown Dunedin is the Mayberry of Quaint. The main street is named Main Street and is where you will find City Hall. The city leaders have a passion for preserving waterfront for public access. Nearly every east/west street terminates at a park for convenient sunset experiences for everyone. You will be hard pressed to find any community providing more expansive water access than Dunedin. When you get that need to rub shoulders with tourists, Clearwater Beach is just 4 miles away. Downtown Tampa and the airport, 28 minutes away. And for a surreal escape, Salvador Dali and downtown St Petersburg is just 30 minutes away. Give this area a look.

Find out what's on the market to get a feel for the budget by searching the MLS directly. Get your free Listingbook account below.
http://www.MyListingbook.listingbook.com

Annette Lawrence
Broker/Associate
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
If your budget permits, NOW is a great time to buy in Key West. Why live just anywhere in Florida when you can live in the American Carribean? The Keys are special, and Key West is the crown jewel of the keys. Take a look at my blog (http://www.trulia.com/blog/jim_olive/) and you'll see posts I've done on the small town that is Key West and all the culture that abounds here. My blog covers many of the angles that explain why I think Key West is not only the best place to live in Florida or the US, but in the whole world! (Can you tell I love it here?)
Key West is the only city in the continental United States that has never seen frost! Not even other Florida cities can say that! It's the fact that we're protected by the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side, and there's only 2 miles in between them! And right now prices are such that many people who previously could not afford Key West living CAN!

With lots of nice beaches on the island and many uninhabited islands with GORGEOUS white sand beaches a short boat ride out beyond the reef, beaching in Key West is as fabulous as the nightlife and cultural outlets of this little island city.

If I can be of service in learning more about Key West, or in searching for property here, give me a shout 305-393-6531 or drop me a line at jimolive@realtyexecutives.com
Maggie Hawk, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
FC,

If you think you might like the Atlantic coast, you might want to investigate where I live--New Smyrna Beach. It's a small town, on the east coast of Florida, with a wide beach, with white sand, like talcum powder. There's an inlet to the ocean here, and the Intracoastal Waterway and Indian River Lagoon are also located in New Smyrna Beach, making it a perfect place for boaters and those who like to fish. If you're interested in the arts, New Smyrna Beach has been recognized as one of the 100 best art towns in America. Each winter, we have an outstanding juried show, Images, a Festival of the Arts. We also have a very active group of classic car collectors, called the Florida East Coast Cruisers. Each month we have a car show, right on the main downtown street. Our home prices are reasonable, and it's a great time to be a Buyer. If you'd like to know more, I'd be pleased to help you. Good luck with your home search!
Ken Ipox, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
Good question.

Depending on what your willing to spend their are a lot of great options in sarasota that offers easy access to the beaches and shopping etc that comes with a great urbanized city like sarasota!!

I can forward you a number of electronic brochures on the arts and areas of sarasota!

You will have to contact me directly.

Ken Ipox
Premier sothebys international
Web Reference:  http://Kenipox.net
Robert Rowe, Agent, ENGLEWOOD, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
I'm an agent in Englewood, Fl and we have all the above. You can contact me at 941-585-9548.
Bob Rowe Coconut Bay realty
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
A lot of great areas to choose from here in FL. Contact me, a Florida Mortgage Broker, to get insight other won;t give you.

http://www.pro-option.com