my son is attending george mason law school this august. we need to find either an apt or forclosure condo within 15 minutes of the school.

Asked by Royjac, Falls Church, VA Thu May 23, 2013

either on the orange line or 15 to 20 min drive to school. I'd like to keep monthly rent/mortgage to around $1000 per month. can put down around $40,000 if buying. please reply. we live in NJ my cell is 201 738 8825

Answers

5
frankgulino, Renter, Falls Church, VA
Fri Jun 7, 2013
I just finished up at GMU School of Law and will be moving out of a 1-BR apartment in Arlington that's a 10-minute walk to the law school, and a 10-minute walk to either the Clarendon or Virginia Square metro stops on the orange line. Rent is $1600/mo, but the apartment is spacious and you're within walking distance of everything you could possibly need to be a law student.
Julie Horvath, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Blacklick, OH
Fri May 24, 2013
Hi Royjac,
I would be happy to assist you with any financing needs that you may have should you decide to purchase a condo for your son. I have extensive experience working with people purchasing a home for their college aged children. With over 20 years experience in mortgage lending I am able to structure a loan that will best meet your needs.

I look forward to speaking with you about your financing needs.

Julie A. Horvath
Area Manager
Northpointe Bank
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone
740.602.3320 mobile
866.901.3571 fax
Laura Ibanez, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Fri May 24, 2013
I'll be happy to help by creating a free account for you at my website: http://www.livinginfairfaxcounty.co, so that you can receive free listings. Alternatively, I have placed a phone call to your cell, so that we can discuss your situation. Please call me back at your convenience.
Anil Khanna…, Agent, CHANTILLY, VA
Thu May 23, 2013
I left you a VM. Please call me at 703-625-6731 if you need a good local agent
George Creed, Agent, Vienna, VA
Thu May 23, 2013
I always enjoy working with folks in school or in the military. The law school is in the Arlington/Falls Church area and in the middle of rush hour 15-20 minute commute means close-in. Please contact me as I do need to determine amenities and size that he needs. Thanks. George