my husband is a navy.we want to buy a house about VA loan...who can help me to find house which suitable....?

Asked by Hebe, San Francisco, CA Fri Jun 21, 2013

Answers

7
, ,
Sat Oct 26, 2013
I can recommend a great realtor to help you in your area. I can also help you get the VA loan you want. Call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and can do deals that banks turn down.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Edwin, , California
Wed Jun 26, 2013
If you still need your pre approval letter pleas feel free to contact me. We have a special paket for home buyers.

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

Residential Finance
614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
edwin.mieles@residentialfinance.com
Summer Rampe…, , 94014
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hello Hebe,

I have a colleague that I work with here at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mason-McDuffie in San Francisco on Cathedral Hill. His name is Jason and he is former Navy and was deployed for sometime and returned safe. He has been back and working in Real Estate for about 5 years now and he specializes in working with military. He will know how to help you. Please contact me if you are interested and I will pass you along to him.

Summer
J Mario Preza, Agent, Daly City, CA
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Buying with program specific guidelines in a competitive, limited inventory climate may impose setting your sights on a broader horizon. Were you to consider areas where values can match your pre-set budget, you'll get your foot in the door, and possibly your offer accepted. I helped a SF couple do just that, but they bought outdide of the city, and were very happy eith the outcome. Good luck.
Helen Yuen, Agent, Oakland Ca 94605, CA
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Hi, are you open to a nice condo?
Email me: helen@openhomeprofessionals.com
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Do you know how much the voucher is for and if he already has his cert? That will help determine what he can purchase and where.

Tap
http://www.DavidTapper.com
http://www.TeamTapper.com
Oggi Kashi, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Jun 21, 2013
The VA requires a pest inspection as a part of the loan and all section one items must be remedied and cleared prior to funding. Unless the house is in great physical shape, that's going to be a bit tough to deal with, especially if you are bidding in a competitive situation. You might face limited options in our current market. Your agent and lender need to be proactive.

Oggi Kashi - 415.690.3792 direct
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
Web Reference:  http://www.oggikashi.com/