my husband has a V.A.loan he has never used ,can it be used on this house

Asked by Troy Melin, Old Hickory, TN Thu Jul 18, 2013

we really want to stay in the village but need something with a down bedroom or no stairs, and would like to use the V,A loan also

Answers

4
Debbie Hende…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Thu Jul 18, 2013
You should be able to use your VA benefits. My husband and I used ours three times. The points increase every time you use it.

I know about buying homes using VA loans. Give me a call.

615-390-0888
Debbiehenderson390@gmail.com
Jerry Shrum, Agent, Madison, TN
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Troy, Your VA loan can be used on homes that meet Va specification . Call or email me and i will help you with you the process.
Jerry@jerryshrum.com
615 545 2961
Reed Working, Agent, Lebanon, TN
Thu Jul 18, 2013
I'd say most of those homes should qualify for VA, and you'll still need to qualify under your bank's guidelines. I actually have a home I'm getting ready to list in that area, it's on Martingale. The owners are anxious to sell. Let me know if you're interested, or it should pop up on MLS in the next few days.
Salim Mohamm…, Agent, Gallatin, TN
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hello Mrs.Troy i've 18 candidates for you to consider.Please send me your e-mail address and I will foward them to you.