my friend already have a pre approval from the bank to buy my house, she does not want to use agent and i don't want to do it either.

Asked by radamos23, Las Vegas, NV Fri Feb 21, 2014

can we hire a real estate lawyer to represent us?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Sat Feb 22, 2014
Yes but attorney could truly rep one on of you. Ideally you should each have an attorney or some sort of rep.
1 vote
Hank Wilson, Agent, Bowling Green, KY
Tue Mar 11, 2014
You can absolutely hire a lawyer that specializes in RE transactions. I will caution you, that won't be the only thing the both of you will have to take care of.
0 votes
Nancy Butter…, Agent, Ashland, MA
Tue Mar 11, 2014
If you are not going to use an agent to list the home, then get yourself a good real estate Attorney.
If your friend/buyer does not have an agent she can usually have the lender's Attorney
review her P&S, often times for little $ or none at all depending on the loan type, A home
purchase/selling is a big should seek legal guidance.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Hopkinton Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more