Home Buying in Laveen>Question Details

Specialk, Home Owner in Laveen, AZ

my fieance and my self are loking to purchase a home in Laveen as soon as possible for cash between 80,000- 99,000

Asked by Specialk, Laveen, AZ Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

4
And your question is...???
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
Which currency is that? I suspect this is a trick.... ;)

Do you feel that you are unable to make a small monthly payment if you were able to get a Loan to help you purchase a property at today market prices? Please contact me so we can discuss this in greater detail.

Have a GREAT evening!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Hello SpecialK. While that's not impossible, it will likely be VERY difficult to find something right now at that price in Laveen in this 'sellers' market. Those days of 100+ properties under $100k are gone.

Currently, there are 51 'Active' listings in Laveen. Only 3 are under $100k, and 2 are HUD homes which are still in their 'owner-occupant' phase. This means that you MUST be an owner-occupant to bid on them, even if you're paying cash.

Here's the MLS link to those 51 'Active' properties:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wzl3zcxdxd4,12,1

I don't know if you're looking for a home to move in to or an investment property, but either of these homes appear to be in good enough condition that with a little splash of paint and some other minor repairs, you could move right in.

If you'd like to view any of the homes on this list, just give me a call or send me an email and I'd be happy to meet you at the property.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Cell: 480.231.6769
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com