my family an i are planning on moving in the near future to fort wayne,we are looking at 2,possible 3 homes close together,IE,same street,

Asked by sherrygregory88, Moosic, PA Sun Dec 29, 2013

30,000 or less,this will be cash sales,any available?

Answers

9
Jeff Holtscl…, Agent, fort wayne, IN
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Hey Sherry. I have several in mind. When you have a minute drop me a line. I hope you have a great day!! Jeff
Ken Richards…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Yes Sherry, there are several of us that are capable of assisting you. I have more than 27 years of local real estate experience and am very family oriented. I believe my local knowledge and focus on keeping your family close together will benefit you. Please phone, text, or email me if I may help you.
Ken Richardson
Ken Richardson Realty Company
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cell: (260) 413-6058
Fax: (260) 486-2640
E-mail: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com
Website: http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
Nathanael Wi…, , Uniondale, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
There are certainly options available depending on where in the area you would like to be located. I would be more than happy to assist you and your family in your move to Fort Wayne!
Ben Craver, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi Sherry,

Yes, we can find you homes very close to each other for $30k a piece or less. Or maybe a tri-plex if that could fit your needs. Contact me through Trulia here and I'd be happy to go through what's available with you.
Jeremy Luther, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi Sherry, I will be more than happy to run a search for you. I do have a few questions for you to get some more details.I also have an information pack on Fort Wayne that I would like to send you that you may find helpful. give me a call when you have a chance. Thanks.
Rena Black, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
We can certainly get you close to each other. I would be happy to send you some listings. Or answer any questions you have. Feel free to contact me, Sherry.
Jenn Tippmann, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Fri Mar 7, 2014
HI Sherry! I am currently selling to a family looking for the same situation. We are having great luck locating them together! If you are still looking contact me for help!
Evon Mumma, , Fort Wayne, IN
Mon Dec 30, 2013
What location or zip code are you interested in?
allen county
Flag Tue Dec 31, 2013
Daisy Carver, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Are you wanting $30k per home or $30k total?
30k each
Flag Mon Dec 30, 2013