my credit score is 590, are there any lenders that will help me to purchase a home, no debt, a good job, willing to have downpayment 15% of 125,000.

Asked by Jessie, Park Glen, Fort Worth, TX Mon Nov 1, 2010

Answers

8
donnatupper, Both Buyer And Seller, Fort Worth, TX
Thu Feb 6, 2014
REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS GROUP -
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!

http://www.hhafinancial.com
Donna T
Sajata Hale-…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Jessie,

What did you find out? Where you able to buy anything? I know the holidays hit just after you posted your question, but I hope you didn't let that slow things down for you! If you still need help, I'd love to help get you moving in the right direction. Just message me.

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Sajata Hale-Williams
(817) 706-4859
sajatahw@gmail.com
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Nov 13, 2013
I know a company that can get you an FHA loan with just a 580 credit score, you only need 3.5% down.. Check out The Lenders Network they can get you to a lender that can help.
Sloan Yorek, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Wed Dec 29, 2010
I know of some lenders and options as well, so in short- YES. Feel free to email me and I'll happily attach and/or forward you the information for those lenders.

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
817-223-5435
Sloan@BrantsRealtors.com
Scott Butcher, , Austin, TX
Fri Dec 17, 2010
The lowest I can go is down to a 600 FICO score, but your really close at 590! I'm sure there are some items you can do to raise your score at least 10 points within a month or two to get you elibilgle for FHA financing (up to 96.5% Loan to Value).

Click my profile for my contact information if interested.
REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS GROUP
http://www.hhafinancial.com
Donna T
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
Bruce Ailion, Agent, Marietta, GA
Sat Nov 13, 2010
GREAT NEWS, Currently when purchasing a HUD foreclosed home owner occupied buyers with a 580 or better score, job and reasonable debt ratios, can purchase HUD home for as little as $100.00 down. HUD is offering a 1000.00 cash rebate to owner occupant buyers that contract for a home in the first 30 days on the market. HUD makes purchasing easy with up to 3% in closing costs paid on behalf of the buyer. While the selection of HUD homes is more limited than the full market. My most recent HUD home buyer purchased a home with the lowest interest rate available in 50 years left closing with a check. For those with so-so credit and limited funds HUD, the first rung on the steps to home ownership are the lowest in the market. HUD will not sell directly to consumers, you must use a broker. While any broker can sell a HUD home, most have not gone taken the class to be a HUD broker. If you need assistance locating a HUD Home specialist in your market contact me. To get started look at http://www.HUDHOMESTORE.com. Happy home hunting.

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, e-PRO, ESQ
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Internet Professional
Attorney
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
770-973-9700 Office
404-978-2281 Direct
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceailion
Dave Buske, Agent, Burleson, TX
Sat Nov 13, 2010
Hi Jessie,
I do have a lender that can do loans with a 590 credit score. Please contact me and I will give their information to you. 817-980-9436, Dave@DaveBuske.com
Web Reference:  http://DaveBuske.com
Donn Rasch, Agent, Clackamas, OR
Mon Nov 1, 2010
Jessie,

590 is not a very good score and you will probably get hosed on your rate, terms & fees. In my opinion you would be better served spending the next 6 months raising your credit score. That way you will get a much better rate, which equals a lower monthly payment and or the ability to qualify for a nicer home. I think you have time, the market more than likely won't go crazy in the next 6 months. Just my 2 cents.;>)