swalker7848, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

moving to davenpoert from Maryland looking at homes in reserve dr. town center community how do the hoa fee's work' how about pets and privacy fence

Asked by swalker7848, Davenport, FL Wed Dec 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1067784533-641-Reserve-Dr-Dav…

Answers

4
Bernard Scar…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I have been working the Davenport,Kissimmee area for over 16 years. The answers you have received from the other agents are correct. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you
Bernard
Raul Piovane…, Other Pro, Celebration, FL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
HOA fees and membership are usually included in the deed, so it is an obligation if you are planning to purchase a property in the Subdivision. Some of the fees are paid monthly or quarterly, depending on the arrangement with the HOA. This is very common in Florida, and they take care of the common areas of the subdivision, it keeps the area in a neat condition, helping to stabilize the property values.
Iris Piovane…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
The homeowner fees are monthly. Pets are allowed and fences have certain models that will be provided for you. Please send me your email so that I can send you additional information. Thanks.my email is ipiovanetti@gmail.com
Johnny Davis, Agent, Groveland, FL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
The HOA fees in The Reserve at Town Center are $194.00 per month. This includes your ground maintenance (lawn care) and basic cable. As for the privacy fence and pets, I have seen the white, vinyl privacy fences in that community. Hope this help you a little. If you would like to see some of these homes, I would be happy to show you.