penni124, Home Buyer in Broomfield, CO

median price of a single family home in my zip code 80020

Asked by penni124, Broomfield, CO Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

3
Duane Caraba…, Agent, Louisville, CO
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Here you go. New construction sales contribute to Median increase.
Web Reference:  http://wp.me/pJNCJ-he
Sean Young, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Greenwood Village, CO
Mon Jul 15, 2013
I don't think the median price will give you a true idea of home prices since it will include the handful of million dollar properties out there too.

When I did a quick property search in 80020 I found 15 properties under $200k
20 properties from $200 to $250, 26 properties from $250 to $300 and 16 properties from $300 to $500.

The best bet is to have a Realtor help you with some of these questions. The only reason I'm chiming in, is that I have a couple of loans in that zip code currently.

There are plenty of great Realtor's on Trulia. If you click the Find an Agent on the top right you green bar you can look up Broomfield Real Estate Agents.

Best wishes and good luck,
Ron Pearce, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Jul 15, 2013
penni124,

I am not sure what you are looking for but the Median "sold" price of a home in zip code 80020 is $258,200 between April 15 and July 15 this year. During the same time, the Average "sold" price in 80020 is $292,142. These are statistics gathered from the IRES MLS.The actual homes sold range in price from $2,500,000 to $125,000 so as you may guess, the few higher price homes may skew that Average price figure.

If this question leads to what the value of your home is, or if you are looking for a home in this area, I suggest talking to a Realtor like myself who can give you details of current homes on the market and if you currently own a home, what market value your home may reflect.

Thanks for asking,

Ron Pearce GRI
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties
303-503-6996
rpearc@mindspring.com