Nurbanski91, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

me and my fiancee are looking to buy a home.the only problem is that he recently got a new job.will that be a problem?

Asked by Nurbanski91, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

4
Sandra Hazel…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jun 3, 2014
The advice already given is good. If you would like help getting approved for a mortgage we have people in house that work to make it happen. Give me a call, I'd be happy to help you get approved and find the perfect home.

Sandra
--
Sandra Hazeltine, REALTORĀ®
BHHS Fox & Roach, RealtorsĀ®
Center City-Rittenhouse Hotel
210 West Rittenhouse Square
Suite 406
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Mobile: 609.618.4119
Direct: 215.875.3357
Office: 215.546.0550
Fax: 215.546.9781
sandra.hazeltine@foxroach.com
Harris Gilbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2014
If you are financing then the bank will have to review your prior income history and current employment in consideration of your creditworthiness. This can affect the amount you are approved for and the rate. Good luck!
Nurbanski91, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jun 2, 2014
ok thank you.I will check it out.the stability thing is what I also seen as being a problem. we shall see.
Kevin Delaney, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Mon Jun 2, 2014
Problem? He has a job. That's a good start. Lender's do like to see stability. If it's in the same field it may not hurt as much. I would suggest calling a mortgage broker and seeing exactly where you stand.