me and mu husband want to buy a house, but he's the only one with and iTIN number, i dont have one or an SSN. how can we buy a house?

Asked by Patricia Sotelo, Garland, TX Mon Apr 7, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sarah Dieter, Both Buyer And Seller, Plano, TX
Tue Apr 29, 2014
Best way to find out answers to these situations is to contact a lender, they will be able to give you the best advice since it is their line of expertise. You can reach out to a Realtor to put you in touch with a reputable mortgage company.
0 votes
, ,
Mon Apr 14, 2014
We offer ITIN loans Nationwide. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803
0 votes
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Apr 7, 2014
Talk to a lender; they can look at your situation in detail and give you advice.

Let me know if you need a name or two.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
0 votes
Jesse Howard, Agent, Arlington, TX
Mon Apr 7, 2014
Call me and I'll help you out. I need more information in order to give you the correct answer.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more