married black retired vietnam vet/what area would i not be safe in?

Asked by Richard Jones, Looking to relocate win 4-6 mos. Thu Feb 19, 2009

Answers

4
Scott Riddle, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Richard,

As you already know we are not permitted to answer that question. I would be happy to talk to you and discuss your home criteria and get over a custom home list. Feel free to email or call me up and I will prepare the list and get it right over to you. I have lived in SW Florida for over 25 years, let my experience help you.

Scott Riddle, (CSP) Certified Short Sale Professional
Sand Castle Realty Group
239-289-1849
239-390-0027 fax
http://www.NaplesRealEstatePros.com
http://www.ScottRiddle.topseller.net
John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Hi Richard,
Where are you looking? Just Fort Myers?
I don't work the Fort Myers area - visit there some. I see that Cape Coral has some great deals.
If you look at Stats and Trends above it gives crime stats for just about any were. You can run into a
a Charlie Foxtrot just about anywhere.
What David was saying , is as Realtors we can not Steer people to a area because of some ethnic cause. We can however: give you information concerning crime in a area.

If you want to look around the Orlando area (Lake, Sumter, Volusia, Orange, Seminole counties, It would be a pleasure to help you. Did two years in Army 71-73.

You didn't jump out of perfectly go airplanes did you?

John
352-978-4539

This is Standard 10
Duties to the Public

Article 10
REALTORS® shall not deny equal professional services to any person for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. REALTORS® shall not be parties to any plan or agreement to discriminate against a person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. (Amended 1/90)

REALTORS®, in their real estate employment practices, shall not discriminate against any person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. (Amended 1/00)

Standard of Practice 10-1

When involved in the sale or lease of a residence, REALTORS® shall not volunteer information regarding the racial, religious or ethnic composition of any neighborhood nor shall they engage in any activity which may result in panic selling, however, REALTORS® may provide other demographic information. (Adopted 1/94, Amended 1/06)

Standard of Practice 10-2

When not involved in the sale or lease of a residence, REALTORS® may provide demographic information related to a property, transaction or professional assignment to a party if such demographic information is (a) deemed by the REALTOR® to be needed to assist with or complete, in a manner consistent with Article 10, a real estate transaction or professional assignment and (b) is obtained or derived from a recognized, reliable, independent, and impartial source. The source of such information and any additions, deletions, modifications, interpretations, or other changes shall be disclosed in reasonable detail. (Adopted 1/05, Renumbered 1/06)

Standard of Practice 10-3

REALTORS® shall not print, display or circulate any statement or advertisement with respect to selling or renting of a property that indicates any preference, limitations or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. (Adopted 1/94, Renumbered 1/05 and 1/06)

Standard of Practice 10-4

As used in Article 10 “real estate employment practices” relates to employees and independent contractors providing real estate-related services and the administrative and clerical staff directly supporting those individuals. (Adopted 1/00, Renumbered 1/05)
John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Feb 19, 2009
correction

PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANES

THEY tried to get this combat Photo guy to do - I wanted too, but my Camera was afraid.
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Feb 19, 2009
It is against the law for us to answer this question, civil rights act 1968