Kay, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

lowest price for a move-in condo or apartment

Asked by Kay, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Jan 25, 2014

Answers

6
John Bourassa, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Jan 26, 2014
Kay,

The lowers price move-in condominium in all Broward County is $17,500 for a 1 bedroom - 1 bath condominium in Sunrise Lakes Phase 3 condominium but to buy in there, one must 55+ years old. this is not a short-sale nor a foreclosure.

The lowest priced "foreclosure" (or bank owned) condominium is also a 1 bedroom - 1 bath in Sunrise Lakes Condo asking $17,900 (I can't possibly imagine how someone defaulted on a mortgage of those low priced condominiums - note that the previous owner may have paid $70K with a $50K mortgage but defaulting on a $50K 1st mortgage blows my mind).

The lowest priced short-sale is also in Sunrise Lakes Condominium. A one bedroom - 1 bath selling for $18,000.o
There you have it. It looks like Sunrise Lakes Condominium complex holds all three records.

However, if you want to know what is the lowest priced, move-in condition, in a specific area, that will change, certainly. Carmen ( who also answered you below) gave you the best answer: Go to http://www.Realtor.com, put in a zip code and the size of condominium you are seeking and you will be served properly.
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Jan 26, 2014
I'd call Michal Bander at Guaranteed Rate, 954-684-9227. The first step is to get pre-approved for a mortgage, then you'll know what you can buy.
Carmen Zuniga, Agent, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sun Jan 26, 2014
Look realtor.com. And find a realtor that u feel comfortable working with.
John Burgos,…, Agent, 33315, FL
Sun Jan 26, 2014
I am agent in the fort lauderdale area it all depends contact me for more info 954 696 8303
Mia Kitner, Agent, Weston, FL
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Hi Kay,

I would happy to help you with your search. Feel free to contact me directly at mia.kitner@floridamoves.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Hi Kay,

How large a condo are you looking for and where in Fort Lauderdale would you like the condo to be?

Please contact me directly if you would like help locating a condo.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com