looling to buy houses that need fix up in casper where should I look

Asked by ddobbins55, Casper, WY Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

2
Todd Kittel, Agent, Casper, WY
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Searching the web via Trulia.com, HudHomeStore.com, HomePath.com, and others will help in locating options. However, one of the best ways you can find investment properties is to work with an active real estate agent. Casper has a lot of great agents; you just need to find one you like and tell them to watch for properties that suit your needs. Good properties are out there but getting there first and alone my be difficult as I know several investors are out there looking currently. Best of luck and if you are interested in my assistance, let me know.

Cheers, Todd A. Kittel
Rita Parker, Agent, Casper, WY
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I have an awesome website that continuously updates under "newest listings" so you'll never miss out: http://www.findyourroadhome.com. I also actively monitor foreclosure sites: hudhomestore.com and homepath.com for useful information and coming soon homes. Are you buying ti flip, rent, or for personal use?