looking to purchase for 300K, make over 100K and steady career. low credit score due to divorce - Any options?

Asked by MB, Overland Park, KS Thu Oct 18, 2012

Answers

5
Sandy McCray’s answer
Sandy McCray, Agent, Leawood, KS
Fri Dec 21, 2012
MB if you would like to stop by my office I can have you talk with a mortgage broker who will work with you and see if he can help you. Sometimes a lease to purchase can be an option if you need more time to qualify. Our office is at 76th and State line next to Hy Vee and Title Boxing. Let me know if I can help!
Travis Vogt, Agent, Lenexa, KS
Wed Feb 20, 2013
I may be able to help. Are you still looking? I have a contact that has been very impressive with another client, I believe that they can help you. Let me know if I can help.
Amanda Adams, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Wed Jan 16, 2013
I have a local mortgage company that has worked miracles.
What is the name of it?
Flag Tue May 28, 2013
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Oct 22, 2012
You need to consult with a mortgage originator to see if you are mortgeable with your credit. They would need to run your credit report to see.
Envoy Kansas, , Wichita, KS
Mon Oct 22, 2012
We specialize in working with customers in your exact position. We would be willing to give you a free credit analysis and see if we cant get you pre-approved for a mortgage. As a full-service mortgage bank, we can ensure faster & more accurate closings, because each step occurs in-house (processing, underwriting, closing, funding and shipping). Because we control the entire process, there are NO hidden costs or surprises. Rates are at an all time low so it's a great time to buy :)

There are many different ways to get in touch with us, we cant wait to hear from you.

Stephanie Clasen - Marketing Director
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/envoy.kansas.1/info
Email: ksmarketing@envoymortgage.com
Phone: 316-315-4718