looking to move in the area from NJ. out would you recommend Cypress over any other communities

Asked by Nadira Mahabir, Houston, TX Mon Apr 7, 2014

Answers

3
, ,
Wed Apr 30, 2014
I find that my clients are most comfortable in an area that fits their goals and lifestyle. The starting point in any home search is taking a look at your wants and needs and comparing communities to find the right fit.

Let me know what is important to you and I will recommend a community. http://www.bodnarteam.com
Richard L Br…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Mon Apr 14, 2014
Cypress is one of the fastest growing areas in the Houston Metroplex. It has great master planned communities such as Bridgeland, Coles Crossing, Fairfield, Cypress Creek Lakes all of which offer great features and amenities.

Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District is highly regarded in the area as well.

For more information about the Cypress area, please visit my Trulia link and I will be happy to provide it for you.

Richard Bradshaw
Darya Shavan…, Agent, City, WA
Mon Apr 14, 2014

It all depends where your work area gonna be.
Houston is going to have more traffic by the time oil companies move here.
Cypress is very big and great area with all amenities around you. you are away from downtown traffic.
It is considered Northwest of houston. With Grand Tollway 99 You will get connected to most major parts of west area like Katy.
If you have more question you can call me at 281-701-0942.