looking to get 4-12 units

Asked by cbrownbey, Saint Louis, MO Sat Mar 23, 2013

Answers

5
Janel Willia…, Agent, St Louis, MO
Thu Mar 28, 2013
I have two off market properties that may fit exactly what your looking for. One is an 8 unit apartment buidling, the other has 5 units. These are value add opportunities. We are looking to submit these very soon on MLS. Give me a call to learn more 314-827-5478 or feel free to shoot me a quick email of your criteria, including price, gross rents, and area to janelwilliams1@gmail.com.
Janel Williams
Broker's Corner Realty
314-827-5478
Sebastian Ba…, Agent, Clayton, MO
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Are you looking for 4-12 unit buildings or for between four and twelve single families as rental properties? Do you have a commercial loan in place for multi-families with 5+ units? I can help introduce you to the right lenders. Very different ballgame form the 1-4 business.
Many multi-family properties are not on the MLS.
We're here to help.
Sebastian
Ted Wight, Agent, Clayton, MO
Sun Mar 24, 2013
I specialize in 4-12 unit buildings in the U City, Clayton, CWE and Maplewood/Richmond Heights areas. $200,000+
Katrine Hell…, Agent, Ladue, MO
Sat Mar 23, 2013
There are a lot of wonderful multi-family units available all over the metro area. From 2-family to apartment buildings. I have a couple of clients that are currently looking for investment property so I am on top of what is available where and in what sort of condition you can find different properties. What exactly are you looking for? I would be happy to speak with you about what you are looking for and help you search for the properties that match your criteria. Please feel free to call or e-mail me any time.
Konny Schaef…, Agent, CHESTERFIELD, MO
Sat Mar 23, 2013
What area would you prefer? I am a certified REO specialist and a broker with 20 years of experience in St Louis, St Charles and Jefferson counties., as well as St Louis City. Investor references available in all areas, including commercial properties. Let me know if I can be of service to you