looking for some type of time share in montauk, on beach with water views???have any listings???

Asked by Kathleen Scaturro, i live in n.j. Thu Jul 24, 2008

Answers

5
Denise Lanza…, Agent, Fort Salonga, NY
Wed Jul 30, 2008
I own a condo in Montauk with ocean view deck on second floor. Right now ,it is listed for sale. I also rent it weekly during the summer and any time frame the rest of the year.
I also have a client that listed their timeshare at Gurney's with me last year. It is for the last week in August. They may be interested in renting it again this year.
If you want any more information, please contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.coachrealtors.com
Richard Rawd…, Agent, Southampton, NY
Tue Jul 29, 2008
Yes,I can help you....I work for Coldwell Banker Previews in Southampton,NY.There are some timeshares and condo/co-op rentals available right now.My cell phone is (631) 680-7205. Call me and we can set up an appointment,or email me and I will send you the information.I look forward to working with you.
Jaishree..Ja…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Thu Jul 24, 2008
I may be able to get the right person to help you, I know someone there. Please call me on cell#631-889-2997 or email me @ jzilpelwar@yahoo.com the criteria/information and I will call the person in the meantime.
Phil Svendsen, , Huntington, NY
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Your computer at " timeshares in montauk " should give you more than enough ammunition to get started.
Be prepared to make a few appointments, walk around, view the sights and see a great town and the ocean. There are plenty of real estate people out there to help you out.
Jeff and Gin…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Contact a good Realtor to assist you. They may or may not know of such time share listings. The value they will add is immeasurable, if you are able to locate a willing agent. There are also time share online websites. Have you searched for these? Still you are "buyer beware" status if you proceed without professional representation.