looking for single family home in the area of Altamonte Springs, Longwood or Cassleberry.

Asked by browniegiles, Sanford, FL Sat Feb 23, 2013

need a 3/2 with no pool. price in the 60k to 80k. bank owned or short sale is good. no fixer upper. ready to purchase now.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1020426086-132-Salem-St-Altam…

Answers

3
Senswella Mi…, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Sat May 25, 2013
Hi Brownie,

I am pretty sure you have started your search online. Please check out smincey.bestorlandohomesearch.com on this site you will able to view all properties available. I also would suggest contacting a local Realtor who knows the area to better assist you in your search. We have a low inventory in this area and if you are ready to purchase now, Now is the best time. Prices are starting to rise.

Good Luck,

Senswella Mincey
Driggers Rea…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
We have some options for you. Please contact ASAP if you are serious about buying. Homes are moving fast right now. We will find you your home!

Call or text anytime: (407) 864-4663
Eric Soto and…, Agent, Maitland, FL
Tue Apr 23, 2013
Have you bought anything yet? Prices have gone up but if you are looking for a small house and are both patient and ready to act quickly there is still opportunities for you. Let me know if you still need help. I'm ready to work for you.