looking for owner finance property in spartanburg or boiling springs area. Min 3 br 2 ba 1600 sf. Buyer has

Asked by Pam Hudson, South Carolina Sun Jan 18, 2009

adequate down payment. Monthly payment to not exceed $1,000 incl piti. dbk1223@yahoo.com thanks!

Answers

6
KHAKEN3285, Home Buyer, Spartanburg, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
HI MY NAME IS LINDA. I GREW UP IN SPARTANBURG, SC AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN SPARTANBURG. I AM LOOKING FOR AN OWNER FINANCE HOME IN THE EAST SPARTANBURG AREA. I AM ABLE TO PUT DOWN DEPOSIT PAYMENT. MONTHLY PAYMENT TO NOT EXCEED 1000/MONTH. PLEASE EMAIL ME KHAKEN3285@YAHOO.COM. THANKS!!!
Quatrivius D…, Home Buyer, Chesnee, SC
Sun Aug 19, 2012
HELLO I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING A HOME OWNER FINANCE IN BOILING SPRINGS OR INMAN AREA IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. EMAIL ME AT RUDYRED1976@GMAIL.COM
Wendy, Home Seller, Spartanburg, SC
Sat May 16, 2009
Email me and we can talk. We will be putting our house on the market in a few weeks, we live right outside Boiling Springs--- 3 br, 2 ba home, .4 acre lot in an amazing neighborhood. We love the schools, the neighborhood, and the neighbors. wlbramlett@juno.com
Linda Radema…, Agent, Boiling Springs, SC
Tue Feb 3, 2009
I have a beautiful home in Boiling Springs that may be a possibility for you! It's a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in a neighborhood that has a community pool! Please contact me by e-mail (Linda.Rademacher@century21.com) or call me at 864-909-2500. I'll be happy to arrange a time for you to see this property!
Janice Parkk…, Agent, Greer, SC
Wed Jan 21, 2009
I have an almost new home in the Holly Springs area, This is a beautiful area , call me if this area will work for you.
Web Reference:  http://realestatewithjan.com
Rob Ponce, Agent, Spartanburg, SC
Mon Jan 19, 2009
I have a couple of homes in Spartanburg that may work for you. Feel free to contact me directly at 864-590-0590 or via email at RobPonce@kw.com for additional information. My website is http://www.RobPonce.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!