looking for no doc loan who has them 50% down on 239,990

Asked by kimanuel2, Sacramento, CA Thu Jan 17, 2013

Answers

4
Alex Amaro, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
To clarify: You are looking for a no doc loan to purchase a home with 50% down payment on a purchase of $239,000?? If that is the case, I only know of hard money lenders that will do that. Long are the days of banks and conventional lenders doing those risky loans. I have only worked with one hard money lender in the area. They lend strictly on the equity of the property and not the qualifications of the buyer. You pay more up front and the rate is high, but considering they don't check employment or credit that is the trade off.
Zubair Moham…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
hi Manuel
im a local realtor in sacramento. you can contact me and i can get that organised for you. 916-796-6050
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Not sure what your question is, can you clarify? Are you putting 50% down on a home? Are you taking a loan?
Zubair Moham…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Manuel
you can contact me and i can get that organised for you. im a realtor. 916-796-6050