looking for info on 237 N National St, Howell Mi. The Howell city site shows thats in foreclosure. Would love to have this house.?

Asked by Chris, Howell, MI Sat Jun 1, 2013

Answers

6
Bob Witt, Agent, Howell, MI
Sat Jun 29, 2013
If you have the time to wait, there is another house in that neighborhood that is in their redemption period (6 months after sheriff sale). If they are not able to redeem, it will be on the market shortly after that and I will be the listing agent. I would be heppy to put your name and contact on my file to call when it becomes available. I suspect it will be a similar price though it is still occupied and I have not been inside to check the condition.

Bob Witt
Prudential Heritage Real Estate
810-459-4847
Janet Finley, , Howell, MI
Sun Jun 2, 2013
As others have previously posted, the lovely home at 237 N. National Street in Howell is no longer available. However, there is another similar home just a few street away if you are interested. It was built in 1890, has six bedrooms and six bathrooms, and has a list price of $139,900. Sounds like quite the bargain! If you'd like more information on this or any other listing, please feel free to give me a shout.

Kind regards, Janet

Janet Finley, Realtor®
Coldwell Banker Town and Country
401 W. Main St, Brighton MI 48116
746 S. Grand Ave, Fowlerville MI 48836
Office: (517) 223-3300
Cell: (517) 375-9484
Janet.Finley@coldwellbanker.com
jfinley.realtor@gmail.com
Carol Kujala, Agent, Brighton, MI
Sat Jun 1, 2013
At this time, this property is showing as owner occupied and no foreclosure in the public records. This info could change once a Sheriff's Sale were to take place.

I would be happy to keep tabs on it for you and put you first in line should it come available.
Just give me a call to discuss on Monday.

Carol A. Kujala, GRI
Keller Williams Luxury Homes International
Brighton MI Market Center
810-534-2063
carol@carolkujala.com
Dianna Lake, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Sat Jun 1, 2013
The home was in foreclosure and sold in 2012 for $57K. It is not currently in foreclosure. Please contact me at 734-968-6714 if you are not working with an agent and looking to purchase or sell.
Kind Regards,
Dianna Lake
Dianna Lake, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Sat Jun 1, 2013
This home went into foreclosure and was sold in 2012 for $57K. It is not on the market now and you must be looking at an internet site that is not updated. If you are not working with an agent and interested in selling, or purchasing other properties, please contact me at 734-968-6714. Have a great day.
Kind Regards,
Robert Campb…, , Howell, MI
Sat Jun 1, 2013
My research shows the house was bought 01/23/2012 for $57k. Sorry the house you would "love" to have is gone. Contact me if you need help finding another house.