looking for in fo on Palma Sola trace.

Asked by Bill Mcdonald, Dubai Mon May 5, 2008

Answers

7
Betsie Taber, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Wed May 14, 2008
Palma Sola Trace is located in the heart of Bradenton. It is located between Cortez and Manatee Avenue which gives you easy and convenient access to some worldclass beaches. , Palma Sola Trace includes 148 Single-Family homes, 126 paired-wall villas and 272 Coach Homes. Taylor Woodrow is offering Coach Homes priced from the mid $100,000s and Single-Family homes (including maintenance-free homesite) priced from the mid $200,000s... It is also within walking distance of great shopping and new restaurants. Amenities at this "in-town" residential Bradenton community include a clubhouse, heated swimming pool, tot lot, and Nautilis fitness center. It'sdefinitely an up and coming community.
ron, Home Owner, Bradenton, FL
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Palma Sola Trace continues to grow. The final coach home structure is now going up and new development will soon be completed. The villas community has an active home owners association with a website at http://www.palmasolatrace.org
David B. Lev…, , Longboat Key, FL
Sat Jan 31, 2009
I like palma sola trace but may I make another siggection. Take a look at wisteria Park, there are brand new individual homes in there for similiar price as Palma sola Trace. wisteria park close to a 450 acre park called robinson preserve and another park which has a beach on the manatee river called desoto memorial park. i like palma sola trace but I think wisteria park is worth a look at also. They also have the option to be either maintanence free or not depending on where you want the hmoe there are 2 sections to it. It's a Neal community have sold serveral homes in there and my clients love it. High ceilings, open kitchens , there is a model right now in there for 275,000 3/2 2200 sq. ft. and community pool or you can have your own pool. just a thought I'd me more than happy to email you some listings in there.
you are also only 10 minutes to the gulf too
The LeventhalTeam
David Leventhal
941-518-7694
Web Reference:  http://www.floridahomes.cc
Lee Forbes, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Wed Jan 7, 2009
here is a link that will pull up all the active listings in Palma sola Trace each time you visit. Check back often as the site is updated nightly!
Bea Weiss, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Sat Jan 3, 2009
Bill:

My advice: Never negotiate with a builder before hiring a professional real estate professional

Regardless if purchasing used or new Florida real estate it is most important to check all rules and regulations before signing any contract.

Only a knowledgeable real estate professional can advise you what to check in detail and if certain restrictions in the by-laws or the contract might affect your plans for a certain property.

We have experience with many communities in south Florida (Bradenton / Sarasota) and know where to look at. It's better to use a Real Estate professional upfront paid by the seller than to pay $1,000 of dollars out of your pocket afterwards to an attorney because you signed a real estate purchase contract with a builder granting him all and you no rights in case of a dispute.

Weiss & Weiss International
Bradenton & Sarasota Office
PO Box 14222
Bradenton, FL 34205
USA
http://www.bradentonbroker.com
(941) 866 1666
Maryann Lawl…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Fri Oct 24, 2008
Bill:

Palma Sola Trace is one of the few "newer subdivisions" in West Bradenton and is very nice. The two builders are Taylor Woodrow and Henderson Brothers. The community does offer wonderful amenities and your choice of the condos, villas and single family homes. The one complaint I have heard several times in showing buyers in there is that the units are so darn close together and there isn't a lot of green space.
Depending on your price range, there very well might be better options for you, but this is a great product in a very convenient location. I would caution that you will need to hold the property more long term, as we have seen a large number of investors who bought within the last few years and are now struggling with the lower pricing.

Please let me know if you would like further consultation on your needs.

Maryann Lawler, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee
(941) 586-8257
Maryann@MaryannLawler.com
Geri Kenyon , Agent, Bradenton, FL
Fri May 9, 2008
Palma Sola Trace is located in Bradenton Florida approximately 4 miles from Gulf of Mexico
More questions? I'm available via e-mail, telephone and in person to answer.