looking for house on oriole st in chestnut ridge Anything available?

Asked by Iephrathi, Chestnut Ridge, NY Sat May 11, 2013

Answers

5
Ellen Kippel, Agent, Suffern, NY
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Hi there,

A home just went under contract recently on Oriole Street. There are other homes in the neighborhood that I can show you, if you like, but right now there are no others on Oriole Street. Are you only interested in one street in Chestnut Ridge?

I have an automated email coming to me so that as soon as another home on that street becomes available I will let you know but if you are willing to look in that neighborhood, on streets closeby, please call me at 914-588-2365 and I will be glad to help you.

Take care,
Ellen
Ellen Kippel
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson NY and NJ
Weichert Realtors
Mutli-Million Dollar Producer
Email: eskippel@aol.com
Website : http://www.dreamhomesrocklandandorangeny.com
Website: http://www.ellensellsrealestate.com
Janet Eisenb…, Agent, New City, NY
Sun May 12, 2013
There are currently 52 homes listed for sale in Chestnut Ridge, but none on Oriole. If you are interested in Chestnut Ridge, there are houses available on nearby streets. If you would like to contact me at info@suburban-realty.com or 914-714-2004, I will be happy to help you. Thank you.
AT THIS POINT I REALLY WANT ORIOLE AS MY CHILDREN HAVE THEIR FRIENDS ON THAT BLOCK, HOWEVER I WOULD POSSIBLE CONSIDER BLUE JAY, ROBIN, OR LARK
Flag Sun May 12, 2013
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun May 12, 2013
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; if none are available at time, he/she can alert you when any arrive on the market....
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sun May 12, 2013
Nothing on Oriole St. but certainly in the neighborhood. I see you tried to reach out to me last night so you can always email me at allan.erps@randrealty.com & can send you the listings that fit your price point. Allan
Maureen McEn…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sat May 11, 2013

There are not any active listings on Oriole in Chestnut Ridge right now.. There is a 4 bedroom that is temporarily off the market and a 3 bedroom listing that expired. If you are very interested in this street, I could contact the owner or realtor and see when these homes may come back on the market. There is a home on Robin with 5 bedrooms and on en Lark with 4 bedrooms. These are the same neighborhood as Oriole. If you are interested, I would be delighted to help you fid a great home in Chestnut ridge.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
914 588 1873
yes I would appreciate if you would contact the two houses that are of the market. I would also consider blue closer to oriole or hawk which if back to back with oriole or robin but not the one that is on the market there is no land there thanks looking forward to your reply
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
only interested on oriole please let me know when these go back on the market
Flag Sun May 12, 2013