ronda.bennin…, Home Buyer in Burleson, TX

looking for homes with a pool

Asked by ronda.bennington3, Burleson, TX Thu Nov 21, 2013

Only looking at this point and time. Not ready to move for 6-12 months from now. I'm just looking for homes in Burleson area with a private inground pool , 3-4 bedrooms, around $200,000 more or less. Not ready to buy just looking to see what's out there for now to get an idea of the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
I would feel honored to represent you and your family. Burleson does have some incredible properties for a family.

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
Ronda - I can help you find what you're looking for, but I need some additional information such as how many bedrooms, price range, lot size, etc. If you can contact me at shannon.harnden@gmail.com with some additional information, I can help you find what you're looking for!
Hi Rhonda,
There are a few homes with pools currently on the market. Give me a call or email as to price range your looking for, and we can go from there.

Hi Ronda,
I will be happy to help you find a home with a pool in Burleson, where I live and work. Please give me a few more details about home size and price range and I'll start looking for you.
Web Reference: http://DaveBuske.com