Juli, Home Buyer in Los Lunas, NM

looking for homes in Los Lunas that are owner financed

Asked by Juli, Los Lunas, NM Thu Jul 10, 2008

Answers

3
Juli, I would be willing to help in your search for owner financing in the Los Lunas area.
I am a agent with Exit, please feel free to e-mail me at charlajorobinson@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 22, 2009
Juli
I live in the Valencia County area and cover Los Lunas. There are homes available for Real Estate Contracts but most sellers ask for a minimum of 10% down tocover closing sosts if not more. I am with Keller Williams and know the areas very well. If you have any questions, just give me a call. No pressure, just answers.
Web Reference: http://LoriWhitener.com
we are looking for a house in Bosque Farm but we dont have a good credit. we would like to find an owner financer. our only income is our retirment so it dosent has to be a big house for only two person.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
you need an agent to help you. do you have one or can we help you find one? email us w/your contact information if you need a referral. kborozny@gmail.com or vchrisner@kw.com