looking for home in heritage lake. ave.price and is sinkholes a worry

Asked by jagreid2, Port Richey, FL Wed Apr 24, 2013

Answers

1
Rachel Galla…, Agent, Trinity, FL
Thu May 9, 2013
Homes in Heritage Lake are in a 55+ neighborhood, that is very active! Average sqft of homes range from 700-2100 sq. ft with 1 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 4 bathrooms. Sinkholes can happen in Florida and other states! If the home had any sort of ground settlement issue the seller would be required to disclose that information. I can narrow down a sales price range once you send me a message letting me know what your home requirements are.
I have done a lot of Sinkhole inspections in Heritage Lake and there is defiantly reason to be concerned. Look for the stair step cracks on the exterior blocks...you can see them from the street. Realtors will tell you all block homes will crack...sounds reasonable to a person from the north.
Those are poured cells that are cracking...structural.
You can contact our office if you have questions about sinkholes... if you like. We have repaired hundreds of them in all the surrounding counties.
http://www.PCSsinkhole.com
P.S. The Seller wouldn't know if there was a sinkhole issue without a costly Geologist Soil Boring but the tell tell signs are these cracks... this is what prompt's the concern for the test.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013