Paul,  in 23451

looking for a vaction rental in nags head near beach not something that is going to float away in the next strom Short sale only

Asked by Paul, 23451 Sun Nov 13, 2011

Answers

4
Tim Lancsek -…, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Tue Mar 3, 2015
While "Short Sales" seem like a great opportunity I would not limit myself to them. Rule of thumb here is that the time it takes to close on a "Short Sale" a property of equal or better value will come along. That is not 100% of the time however for many of the cases it does.
John Register…, Agent, Nags Head, NC
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Nags Head has been improved thanks to beach nourishment. This has really helped the area and my personal opinion is there is still money to be made from the renewed beach. Many homes I would not show now have been given a second chance and I do not think the sales prices have risen to market in many of these opportunities. Come take a tour and I will show you firsthand what I am talking about.
Greg Cremia, Agent, Nags Head, NC
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Stay tuned and you will probably here all kinds of short sale stories.
Greg Cremia, Agent, Nags Head, NC
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Why limit yourself to short sales when there are sellers who can compete with short sales and foreclosures? They all get appraisals and they all sell for the same prices. If you believe the short sale myths you had better watch out before someone sells you a bridge.

You can search here and find all the short sales and foreclosures. http://www.nagsheadmls.com/

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.