looking for a vacent land to build a single family home with vieiw

Asked by Vahdati, Bellingham, WA Wed Jun 22, 2011

Answers

8
Violetta Pol…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
I can offer you beautiful land parcels in South Florida.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Definetly get yourself a buyers agent to work for you. They can schedule listings to come to you directly from the MLS as new listings come on or price drops are completed. Good luck Vahdati, plenty of stuff available:-)
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Vahdati,
You really want to get working with an agent ASAP. It is free &we do an incredible job for you. I would suggest that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a few hours to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have.

If none of them seems right to you, feel free to contact me & i can send you a wonderful referral. I am also a loan officer & would love to discuss loan options with you if you need a loan for the property.
Web Reference:  http://www.metromgi.com
Michael Eise…, Agent, Bellingham, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Hi Vahadati,
There are many great view properties in and around Bellingham, There are Bay and Island Views, Lake views, and Mt Baker views, What kind of view are you looking for and what are you looking to spend? Give me a call or send an email, I'd be glad to help you find a place for your new home.
Dan Pittsenb…, Agent, Bellingham, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Hello Vahdati,
Congrats on your decision to look for land with a view to build a home on. If you would like a "free" consultation I would be happy to meet with you. Myself, or any of the other agents responding do have access to all the available properties on the market and are happy to help you find the best possible property suited to your needs.
There are many issues to consider when buying land to build on, too many to list in this limited space allowed for responses. In my opinion, the main issue is does it make sense financially to buy land and build. Usually, but not always, it's less expensive to find an existing home rather than buy land and build and the financing is much much easier for an existing home. However, if one has quite a bit of cash and has a passion for wanting to build there own custom home, then of course I would be happy to help you achieve your goal.
Charly Myers, Agent, Bellingham, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Vahdati,
There are many lots and properties to choose from in and around the Bellingham area. I have 20 acre properties in Ferndale with views of Mt. Baker and 1/2 acre up to 20 acre sites on and off of Chuckanut with views of the Sound and San Juan Islands. Prices range from $265,000 up to $850,000. Give me a call or email with your criteria and let me go to work for you.

Thanks and good luck
Jan Hamilton, Agent, Blaine, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Vahdati ,
I have 60 acres of the most spectacular view property available in Whatcom County. See all the way to Whistler and all the Fraser Valley,all of Bellingham Bay and Bellingham City lights. Lots range in size from 1/3 acre to 5 acres. Or buy all 60 acres. 30 acres lies behind secure gated entry for your own private estate if you wish! Prices are negotiable!
Also have available a few select ocean view lots at extremely affordable prices. Fully serviced , excellent location.
Eric Larson, Agent, Bellingham, WA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Vahdati; Good morning, there is currently a good selection of lots available throughout the county, what area and price range are you comfortable with?