looking for a single home in Norwood Park, close to public transportation. 3 bedrooms 2 baths, 2 car garage price range : 180.000 t0 200.000 ,

Asked by Luis Giraldo, Norwood Park, Chicago, IL Sat Jul 7, 2012

my fico is over 800
50% of value in cash

Answers

8
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
There is a lot of great agents below that can help you out. Contact one of them. They all specialize in the area your looking in and would be great fits to help your needs.
Joseph Hedri…, Agent, Morton Grove, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
I, as many Realtors, can guide you thru the steps to find a home. We need to talk to fully assess you needs and limitations. Please call any time 847-212-5336.
John Zloza, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Hello Luis,

I am a full service Broker that mostly works with buyers like yourself. I am actually closing on a home in Norwood Park this week.

I know the area very well and can help you find the right home. Feel free to call me, so we can discuss the details of your search.

You can also search my website for homes in the area. It connects you to the MLS in real time.

John Zloza, Broker Associate
Baird & Warner
Cell: 708.935.4997
John.Zloza@bairdwarner.com
JohnZrealestate.com
John Gall, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
There are 4 homes currently on the market that may fit your needs in Norwood Park.

6822 W Higgins
6564 W Devon
7523 W Devon
4801 N Nottingham

The best real estate opportunities come and go quickly, so it is important to have the most current data and know as soon as a home hits the market. I can help.

If you are not already working with a real estate agent, feel free to contact me.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
@ Luis,

Oooopps, meant to say $649k.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Based on these criteria you have 1 choice now, but up to 250K(asking price) you have 9. Sounds like you have not spoken with a lender yet and you need an 'approval letter' from one before you can write an offer. My web site has references if you need them. The boundaries of NP can vary based on who you talk with so you might have other choices also. Need some help??
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Hello Luis,

I checked and there currently isn't anything available to match your criteria within your price point. Homes in the Norwood Park area that match your needs range from $339k - 4649k. There was a home for sale listed at $220k but that went under contract.

I'd be more than happy to help you find something else in the surrounding areas.

Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Work with a Lender and a Realtor - Should you need any help, I'd be glad to assist.