looking for a reliable and experience foreclosure expert in west San Jose, Campbell, Willow Glen area.

Asked by rsondhi15, San Jose, CA Wed May 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3117888505-18830-Dundee-Ave-S…

Answers

7
Betty, Agent, Saratoga, CA
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Hello rshondhi15,
I am a foreclosure expert and have been one even before it became the in thing to do. A lot of these "professionals" on here know nothing about foreclosures. There are published listings of foreclosures. I can get those for you and only charge 5 cents per copied page. You don't need some high priced "professional" to do this for you. Let me know, and we can find you the house of your dreams. The key is getting the current residents out before they trash the place. I have ways to do that.
Betty
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
I'm curious why you specifically are looking for a "foreclosure expert". Almost every experienced Realtor is also a foreclosure expert. All foreclosures are listed as REO's on the MLS and any Realtor can access them. Additionally, there are not many REO properties left. There were a lot in 2008-2011. But now they have really dwindled down to a very small amount of the inventory in CA.
David Lewis, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
I've been a foreclosure agent for US Bank and Wells Fargo since 2006 and have sold a lot of foreclosures. Let me know how I can best assist you. Feel free to contact me directly at David.Lewis@cbnorcal.com
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi rsondhi15,

Help us help you; what scenario are you considering?
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
What do you want from "a reliable and experience foreclosure expert?"
James Peters…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi rsondhi15,

I have extensive experience in the foreclosure arena. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding REOs, Foreclosure processes/stages, Short Sales, and negotiating with lenders.

Feel free to call or e-mail me:

James Peterson
408-836-9653
james@wbreal.com
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Offers for that property were due on Monday, the 20th. And on first blush, I do not see that it is a distressed property.
Web Reference:  http://www.TerriVellios.com